Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Stickers and Labels for Erin Condren Planner

I've had this Xyron machine for many years. It can laminate, make magnets, and make stickers depending on what cartridge you buy.  The cartridges are about $30 each, but I often bought them using one of my Michael's or Joanne's coupons.  
I was on Pinterest and found a bunch of websites for free Erin Condren planner stickers.  I started going to the website and printing them out.   I thought I'll give them a try and see which sizes and colors I like. 
I quickly ran them through my Xyron in full sheets. Normally, it is better to trim them a bit.  The first one I do usually comes out a bit wrinkled. The second run is usually fine.  I had two unopened cartridges of the adhesive. Wow, I could make thousands of stickers.

You just peel off the plastic cover.  
Then, the hard part is cutting out your new stickers. This is the type of thing that I do while watching TV.  I usually just get in a zone.  Peeling the bad off of your new stickers can be a pain.  I store the little labels in a pouch in my Erin Condren planner.  These turned out well, but I also had some Avery "Return Address Labels."  I basically just went to the Avery website, typed in the info., and then printer.  It was great not to have to cut the stickers out.  I need to get more Avery labels soon.