Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Lost & Not Found Yet

So I guess it is not surprising since I boxed up at least 15 plastic tubs of stuff that I would lose something.  Well, I lost that Glass iPhone 6s plus case that I need to mail in.  I got an email yesterday saying something like "if we don't get your old Glass plastic screen cover, we are going to charge you for a new one."  At first I was thinking that I had mailed it in.  Ah, I didn't.  I don't know why I waiting to do it, but I didn't even switch the cover.  What was I waiting for?  This could become a $60 problem.  I am going to look through my stuff in the art room and office today. I do know that I put it in a "safe" place.  I know that I didn't toss it.  This is one of the reasons I decided to get organized.  I hate always feeling like I am looking for something.  Always looking, and then finding things after I don't need them anymore. [Update: I found it in my office sitting neatly on a shelf.  I was able to send it in on time.]


Starting to smile a lot:) Love her!
So in my frustration, I broke down. Yes, I finally ordered an Erin Condren planner. I love planners. I remember when I got a beautiful planner from my cousin's  fantastic wife.  It was a small leather planner that she swore by.  I was not good at using it. I tend to carry a very small cross body purse that I couldn't fit the planner in.  I know I still have that gorgeous little planner somewhere.  I was thinking I could revamp it like so many other bloggers have.  However, guess what? I can't find it.  I wish I would have changed back then when I was 25 and been a planner user.  Some many hours of searching for a number or appointment card would have been saved.  The most important thing would have been an absence of stress.  I often think, "What am I forgetting?" as I try to sleep. That could be why I was up till 5 am last night.  I'm back in school mode. I already made a type of one page welcome paper for school this morning. It feels good to get something solid done.  Back to my planner, I broke my rule and spent WAY TOO MUCH MONEY on this lovely planner.  I ordered the Teacher Planner, but now I am thinking of the life planner.  (Wait a second, I basically have no life. Ha.) I told my mom that I think she needs a life planner. She has at least 25 blank books she writes in. Oh, and she keeps all her old blah planners because "important numbers" are in them. That is a whole other story. UPDATE: Here is my planner!
Dancing at the doctor's

I spent last week at my sister's.  Kids were great.  It's amazing how much energy they have to play.  I really need to get back in the scrapbooking game.  There are so many creative ideas out there.  Kids are so adorable that we have thousands of pictures.  Also, I would love to do something with the little iPhone videos we have.  I have never been good at making little Dvd movies.  I think I used to make them and then we literally never watched them. How do people even make videos now?  I really dislike iMovie.  I guess I should find a 12 year old who is an expert in it and ask them to help me.
In the ball pit!
I want to do this...Is this a chalkboard? I took a screenshot and have no clue where I took it from.