Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Beautiful Baby

One day old

My new niece Charlotte was only born a few days ago.  Like all babies, she is so sweet and small.  Luckily, she is very healthy and was full-term. Various family members says that she looks like various family members. I never see resembles like that.  I just see her little fingers and cute feet and darling face.  The other kids already adore her.  

I feel ready to scrapbook again.  Of course, I have a year back log.  I know that I can catch up pretty fast. I don't even think my sister has room in her house for more scrapbooks. I wonder if the kids will look at them when they are older.  Maybe everything will just be digital then?  

I also wanted to get started on making Charlotte some vinyl onesies. Sadly, my Cricut Expressions 2 and Mac were not cooperating.  I have to bring up my huge Asus laptop from downstairs. It's funny because I just brought it down there. That thing is a beast.  

I was able to down the Cricut Craft Room and do a quick cursive layout.  I loaded some soft pink iron -on material to quick, but no luck!  I have to prewash the cotton onesies anyway.  The last time I used the Cricut vinyl, it peeled right off.  I'm going to try to do a better job of ironing it on.  The directions also say to wash it inside out.  Maybe the stuff is better for bags and pillows that don't need washed much?  My sister wanted to order some onesies with baby's name on it from Etsy. I think some she wanted were even from some of the Cricut cartridges that I already had.  
Mother and child

School is almost over for the year.  We have a week or two left.  I can't wait to have the kids here.  We have a lot of plans. I also have a few things that I need to get fixed with my house.  Since I worked practically every single day last summer on my online class, I am going to try to relax this summer.