Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Back Up and Blogging

I'm typing this off my new MacBook Pro-again!

 For some reason this morning, the Keychain iCloud password thing started going crazy.  All these pop-up messages kept coming up and then nothing else worked. I called the Geek Squad. The guy was really nice but couldn't do a remote access or even get my system into safe mode. I got a Geek Squad appointment for 12 pm, which was great because at that point, it was 11:30 am. To make a long story short, they couldn't fix it and I got a new Mac!  Well, the other was only three day old and the guy thought that maybe something was wrong with the operating system.  Yay, I'm so glad that I got the Geek Squad protection.  It really worked for me this time. 

I am so glad to be able to blog again and access my iCloud pictures.  I did not sign up for the Keychain thing on this one!  Just say no.  I couldn't blog for so many months because my Asus was just not letting me get to my pictures. Plus, that beast is over ten pounds. Its great for some things but really needs cleaned out.  I did like the Google Drive backing up everything automatically. I did originally buy the Microsoft 365 but I realized that I just do not need it.  The Keynote on Mac is supposed to be better, I am learning Pages, and I just plain do not need it.  

Right now for my online course I am teaching, I am playing around with ways of using my Intuos Wacom pad and pen when creating videos.  I might need some type of "whiteboard" or "draw over" software. I love the fact that I can just go to the app store to get it.  So much easier!