Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2014

DIY Teaching Binder

I wanted to make a quick binder for all my important school papers.  It would be great to also have something on my desk for subs to use in case of an emergency.  I have a lot of miscellaneous tabs and page dividers but they are all old and dull.  I decided to make my own using supplies I had on hand.
I used a 1-inch Martha Stewart circle punch to cut out tabs from chalkboard paper.  I made two for each tab so I could just glue them together.

Quick and easy

I labeled all the tabs on one side and then ran them through my little Xyron sticker maker.

I then put a colored sheet of paper in old plastic page protectors.  I peeled of the adhesive and stuck each circle on each side of the protector to make a tab.

The final product is easy to adjust based on needs.  Plus, rainbows make me happy.

I used a white Sharpie paint marker to look like chalk!