Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

9 Months for Girl Baby Sprinkle

We just found out Friday that my sister is having a girl.  Well, now it is time for a sprinkle. Baby is due in July so we are thinking June when I am out of school.  I've already started planning.  The theme is going to be pink and gray elephants. Luckily, I already had the Cricut 9 Months cart.  I got it to scrap my sister's first baby shower (the big one) but I still am working on that one. Let's face it-once my beautiful nephew was here all we wanted to scrap were baby pictures! 
I used the Cricut Craft Room to size some elephants to make samples.  I used DCWV "The Chalkboard Stack" for the gray. 
 
 
 
I cut the pink using my favorite $5 Colorblok from Walmart.  Sadly, my sister hates the hot pink so I will have to find a paler shade.
 
I ended up using some scraps to cut on the triangle tails.
 
 
I got a $10 bag of various eyes.  I cut the feet on the elephant just to see what it looked like. My sister hates the glitter. This is my favorite part so we will have to work something out.
 
Still working this but I am thinking that it would be cute to do something with the "sprinkle" aspect hence the umbrella.  I love this elephant because it is so easy.  There are two large pieces for the elephant and the triangle tail.  There is an eye but I am partial to the googly eyes.

Here's the message on the inside (as of now):

Pins, diapers, bottles galore,

Sarah and John are having one more.

Big Brother Jackson has plenty to share

It’s only a “sprinkle” to show that we care!

Join us as we sprinkle
Sydney Elisabeth


Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 2 pm

{House address}

[City], PA [zip]

Hosted by Barbara and Liz
                                                  Regrets to [insert email/cell]
Here is my niece and future namesake. 
Ah, what a cute big brother and loyal dog!
 I love his bed head.