Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Monsters Continued

I had to take a break from monster gluing because my back can't take anymore. Today, I was able to get back to work on the party full-time.  I finally was able to chronically organize my nephew's scrapbooks. I have four done, which is about 80 pages.  Due to the huge amount of pictures that I have, that barely takes him up to 7 months old.  Since my nephew is almost one year, I have to accept the fact that all his pictures will not be scraped in time for the party.  I really don't know how much people are going to be looking at these scrapbooks at the party. We'll see.


Anyway, today I worked on the 12 monster treat bags.  There will not be more than ten kids at the party.  I ordered monster finger puppets, monster tattoos, monster pops, and several other monster things. All the extras I plan to put in the piƱata.
I have all these word signs. I don't know what I am going to do with them yet!