Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Monster Party

All I have been doing all day is making monsters!  My nephew's first "Monster Mash Birthday" bask is in less than two weeks.  I have been mainly using my Cricut Expressions 2.  The cartridges that I am using are "Bump in the Night" and "Mini Monsters."  I hope to post all pictures of each step of the party decorations.  It has been quite an odyssey!  I really don't think I could have done so much if not for Ebay (I just "discovered" it) and for the fact that school just ended.  






The main projects that I am focusing on are:
1.) Happy Birthday banners
2.) Name banners
3.) Display board of photos from birth to 11 months
4.) Treat bags
5.) Card box decorated
6.) Download "monster" music
7.) Candy and prizes for piñata (It's actually a dino from Walmart but who will know?)
8.) Monsters on sticks for cupcakes
9.)46 monster invitations
10.) Various monster signs to direct guests to party
11.) Monster mouth masks


So far, that is all on my plate.  I'm sure more ideas will be discussed as the party nears.  I've gotten so many awesome ideas online that I just wanted to share mine.
These monsters are for decorations.
For the treat bags and cupcakes.

For the birth to eleven months picture board. I took this used display board out of the garbage at school a few years ago! It is three panels. I would have painted it but it was slightly damaged from having been used.


For invitations.

For invitations.