Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Developing Velcro Addiction

I STILL cannot get into the infernal Cricut Craft Room. I even created a new profile, uninstalled, reinstalled, and it still wouldn't work. I accidentally thought I was "in" through the website and designed a 12 x 12 layout to cut  and of course it wouldn't cut! So anyway, I couldn't weld the above letters which was a massive pain.  By the way, the arrows on the poster are velcro so we can move them to direct party guests. I was going to use brads to attach them but I thought they might start spinning around and no one would find the party.  (Also, I also used velcro on the monsters...Why? I really don't know!)

I am frantically trying to get a gypsy from eBay.  It is ironic because I keep meaning to contact Provocraft about screwing me over on that "Buy 3 cartridges and get one free" from Michaels. Apparently, I didn't have something off the plastic labeling or something.  I don't know if I accidentally threw it out or if it is somewhere on the cartridge.  Anyway,  I meant to follow up on that.  I have a receipt, the code from the cartridge...It's not like I am some fraud.  All the money they make and they nitpick over stuff like that!  It is really armed robbery what all this provocraft stuff costs.  I guess I am a sucker for buying it. However, my nephew will have great party decorations.

"The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."
~ Ivy Baker