Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Angst

I don't know why but I cannot log into the Cricut Craft Room.  This is really screwing me up because I need to make a "party-this way" sign.  I'm almost tempted to just use some Crayola Gel markers that write on dark paper.  I did want to make an arrow on a brad or on velcro because I don't know where they are going to put the signs.  Anyway, I added some more velcro monsters and signs to the display board below. Luckily, my sister took a picture of my nephew every month and put the month number sticker on her shirt.  I was also able to make magnets of each month. Jackson loves to play with these (and try to destroy them) on the refrigerator.




Luckily in spite of my cricut dilemma , I got a lot done today.  I stocked the gift bags with a bunch of stuff.  Luckily, around the same time I was moving my school reward prizes to my downstairs office closet.  I decided to dig through my prizes and see what was monster-ish! I did find glow-in-the-dark eyeball stickers, eyeball erasers, and some creature bookmarks with googlie eyes.  I also threw in a color-changing pencil and my favorite smelly pens with highlighters.  I also added all the stuff that I ordered online (monster lollipops, finger puppets, rubber duckies, and even mini-stuffed monsters!) I have to get a sewing machine because I would have made a stuffed monster for everyone at the party. They are so adorable!
Now, I'm trying to win a Cricut gypsy off of eBay.  Of course, I am the top bidder on one that goes off in a day. If I bid on the one that ends in an hour, I might end up with two. That happened to me with the Provocraft Your Story!  I'm going to give one to my sister for her birthday.